PC Preventive Maintenance
Preventative maintenance can keep your computers running and avoid more expensive parts or replacements. Your CLGZ.com Techknowledgist can perform the recommended cleaning and updates. (Parts extra.)
Computer maintenance details:
- Download and confirm OS patch updates
- Perform internal cleaning of fans, intakes and circuitry.
- Wipe down external case, keyboard and mouse with anti-static cloth.
- Update and scan to assure Security Utility Software is current and active.
- Check for primary hardware driver/utility updates.
- Verify Networking:
- Check IP to assure continuity.
- Check shared resources for maximizing efficiency and speed.
- Check mapped printers and make requested adjustments.
- Update any necessary network hardware firmware.
Terms and Conditions:
- An adult over the age of 18 must be present while technician is on-site.
- Computers, printers and servers must be easily accessible at time of appointment.
- Changes in appointments should be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling 787-402-8221.
- CLGZ.com reserves the right to rearrange or cancel appointments but will make every effort to accommodate customer's first choice of date and time.
- Additional charges may apply for Microsoft Windows® 98 or Apple operating systems.
- Parts and software purchased for repair are subject to their individual warranty as applied by the manufacturer.
- Hardware or peripherals to be installed or upgraded must meet or exceed the manufacturer's minimum requirements for the computer configuration.
- CLGZ.com guarantees the workmanship of the requested service for seven days following the date the service was performed. Subsequent reconfiguration or changes and modifications to the computers or products serviced void the labor warranty.
- Standard CLGZ.com services delivery is considered in all designated CLGZ.com market locations. However, we deliver to most states in the U.S. Call 787-402-8221 to confirm service delivery to your location.
- Service labor offers must be prepaid.